Welcome to the Pixie's Online Garden!

Setting up...
This will be a place where I can contribute all the things I am learning throughout my Permaculture Journey to those who wish to follow. I will be able to add summarized versions of books I am reading on Botany, Herbal Medicine and Permaculture, as well as photos, events, assignments, and class notes.
I wish for this to be basically like an online journal with loads of information that will help both me and others learn.
So keep checking it out if all things about the natural world fascinate you like they do me, and hopefully we can inspire and educate others to care for the environment and its inhabitants!

~ The Perma Pixie

Comments

  1. wishing the wonderfully talented Perma Pixie a great time in the blog world, lovely to see you on here :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts